It gives me great pleasure to let you know that I have been featured on a wonderful podcast, Great Writers Share!
I was honoured to be asked on as a guest, and I hope you have the time to listen.
GWS #53 – Ritu Bhathal
Hello everybody! This week I got to sit down with chick pea lit author Ritu Bhathal!
In this episode we go deep into:
- • Where Ritu’s journey began
- • How life can prioritize over writing
- • Starting a blog on a whim without a plan
- • Indian family customs
- • How writing groups and accountability can help lift you up and keep you on track
- • Publishing Poetry vs a Novel
- • How having a support system is instrumental in the writing process
- • Stationary and her vast collection of brush pens
- • Being realistic when it comes to balancing everyday life and getting words written
- • What her writing advice is for new writers
Listen now: https://pod.link/1473869415