It’s been a while, and for that, I apologise, my dear readers.
I haven’t been wallowing in a puddle of misery because I got another rejection.
Nothing like that. Unfortunately it has been my health that has held me back from progessing further.
You see, I made a decision to become an Indie Author, and self publish my baby!
And, in order to self publish, there are a few things that need to be done.
- Finish editing my book – so close, I am just in the throes of discovering my crutch words… cringe-worthy!
- Sending it to my editor for that final look over
- Formatting the text for paperback as well as e-book
- Writing the blurb
- Writing acknowledgements, etc. for inside the book
- Setting a publication date
Designing a cover
I actually have an item on the list that I can strike off?
Well, yes, actually, I do!
I have been hiding this for a while as I had my cover designed a few months back by the talented Rom Com author Kirsty McManus, who designs her own covers, and has done for many others too.
And so… drum roll…
May I finally present the cover of my soon to be published novel, Marriage Unarranged!
Oh my goodness, that was really nervewracking.
So, what do you think? I’d love to hear your opinions, my dear reader Peeps!
And I look forward to being able to give you a publication date before long too!
Thank you guys, for all your support. Seriously, you don’t know how much it means to me!